Kafal is a beautifully designed theme for bloggers. A responsive theme built with Bootstrap and work well on every device.
Using the WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to Appearance -> Themes -> Add New
- Search ‘Kafal’ and click on Install
2. Upload option
- Download the theme from WordPress.org
- Navigate to Appearance -> Themes -> Add New -> Upload Theme
kafal.zipfrom your computer and click on Upload
Report a Bug or Submit a feature Request in Github or Comment below. 😉
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does this theme support any plugins?
- Kafal includes support for Infinite Scroll in Jetpack.
- Based on Underscores http://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2016 Automattic, Inc., GPLv2 or later
- normalize.css http://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/, (C) 2012-2016 Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal, MIT
- Start Bootstrap – Clean Blog v3.3.7+1 (http://startbootstrap.com/template-overviews/clean-blog) Copyright 2013-2017 Start Bootstrap Licensed under MIT (https://github.com/BlackrockDigital/startbootstrap/blob/gh-pages/LICENSE)
- Bootstrap v3.3.7 (http://getbootstrap.com) Copyright 2011-2017 Twitter, Inc. Licensed under MIT (https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/blob/master/LICENSE)
- Font Awesome 4.6.3 by @davegandy – http://fontawesome.io – @fontawesome License – http://fontawesome.io/license(Font: SIL OFL 1.1, CSS: MIT License)
v1.0.8 * Bug in parallex in mobile device fixed v1.0.7 * Search text domain added v1.0.6 * Minor changes v1.0.5 * Bug Fixes v1.0.4 * User Feedback by @joyously * CSS fixes * Header text option changed to site title v1.0.3 * Language File Updates v1.0.2 * Bug Fixes v1.0.1 * Bug Fixes according to Requirement of WordPress.org Released: 21 June, 2017 v1.0.0 *Initial release Released: 19 June, 2017